JEFFREY BETTAN Is Your “Go to Guy” for Traffic Violations On Long Island and the New York City Metropolitan Area
While many view traffic violations as minor infractions and nuisances, traffic tickets and moving violations have the power to wreak havoc on your life. Fees quickly mount, and points from tickets can cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket or result in a revoked or suspended license.
I do not underestimate the seriousness of traffic violations and doggedly works on your behalf to get the charges you face reduced or dismissed.
Handling a wide array of traffic violation cases on Long Island and the New York Metropolitan Area
I have represented clients for traffic violation cases involving:
- Speeding – Points depends on the speed of vehicle over the posted limit:
- 1-10 mph = 3 points
- 11-20 mph = 4 points
- 21-30 mph =6 points
- 31-40 mph = 8 points
- over 40 mph = 11 points
- Cell Phone Violation = 5 points
- Suspended registration – Criminal
- Expired license
- Running a red light or stop sign – 3 points
- Failure to signal when changing lane – move over laws – 3 points
- Failure to wear a seatbelt
- Driving under the influence – Criminal
- Driving without a license or with a suspended license – Criminal
- Leaving the scene of an accident – criminal
- No Insurance – 1 year revoked license
Whether you have been charged with a moving or non moving violation, I possess the knowledge needed to protect your best interests in traffic court.
Here is what I do
I take an aggressive approach to traffic violation defense cases. I interview you to obtain as much information as possible regarding the circumstances surrounding your moving violation, examining every aspect of your case to see if the police officer violated standard procedures or failed to perform their duties as required. I explore every scenario to determine your best course of action, and I attend your trial to question those testifying against you.
Contact a qualified traffic violations lawyer today
Jeffrey Bettan has the experience you need – Contact my office online or at 516-642-6636 to speak to seasoned legal counsel about your traffic ticket. I stand prepared to do all I can to minimize the negative consequences of a traffic violation.