DID YOU KNOW: IN NEW YORK STATE A CONVICTION OLDER THAN TEN YEARS MAY BE SEALED BY THE COURT
JEFFREY BETTAN challenges police and prosecutors
Choosing the right attorney to protect your rights in a criminal matter can change the course of your life. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey Bettan in Garden City, I have over 35 years of experience achieving exceptional results for clients in Nassau and Suffolk counties and New York City. As a former Assistant District Attorney in Manhattan I deliver aggressive representation to give you the best chance of a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement in a wide range of charges, from arson to driving while intoxicated. I don’t give in to overzealous prosecutors, and I will always challenge questionable evidence and witnesses to safeguard your fundamental rights.
JEFFREY BETTAN handles all types of felony and misdemeanor cases
Consult an attorney with more than four decades of experience representing clients on Long Island and in the five boroughs, in felony and misdemeanor cases:
- Assault — Intentionally causing an injury to someone can be charged as misdemeanor or a felony. Self Defense can turn the tide in your favor.
- Drug crimes — Including Possession and Sale of a Controlled Substance – I am a former Assistant District Attorney in the Manhattan Office of Special Narcotics Prosecution. It is here that I learned how prosecutors “think” and I use that special knowledge to my client’s advantage.
- Theft — Including Shoplifting, and Criminal Possession of Stolen Property If you’ve been accused of some kind of theft, my firm will present you with a wide variety of defenses in order to achieve the best outcome for you.
- DWI/DUI – There are many ways to challenge the results of a breath test based on a persons height, weight, consumption of food and medications prior to arrest and the breath test
- Sexual Assault, Forcible Touching and Sexual Harassment. Was there consent? Do the parties know each other? Was there a prior
- Vehicular Homicide and Murder
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – CALL 516-642-6636
Contact a determined Criminal Defense lawyer for a free consultation
The Law Offices of Jeffrey Bettan defends clients against a complete range of criminal and traffic charges. Please call 516-642-6636 or contact me online for a free telephone consultation. I serve Long Island and the five boroughs of New York City from my Garden City office, located at the entrance to the Roosevelt Field Mall.